Thursday, October 9, 2008

Let Your FREAK Flag Fly!

Okay so, I was sitting around spinning ideas of what to do today through my head when my phone rings. A good friend calling says, "Come to the park with me and I'll buy you lunch."

I immediately said, "No thanks! Feel free to call and tell me all about it!" But they were persistent, I was bored enough to go, and I was hungry, so what the hell? Right?OMG!!!

EVERY FREAK from the city and the surrounding area was there!!!


I saw so many hair colors, piercings, tattoos, naked asses, flailing breasts, and ghetto gold jewelry all I could say was, "God bless America! At least they haven't outlawed that yet!" But, I said it SO many times with an eye roll and throwing my head back, my caller started elbowing me and saying, "They're going to hear you!"

I DON'T CARE! FREAKS ARE FREAKS AND THEY KNOW THEY'RE FREAKS BECAUSE THEY'RE TRYING TO GET ATTENTION!!!

Here are a few visuals so you can relate and feel my horror:

emo

$emo$

emo

I SWEAR TO YOU, Brooke and ALL HER FRIENDS were there!!!

emo

Is THAT a girl or a guy? Is anyone else confused???

FAT

Tattoos

Miyavi's tattoos

I saw enough cleavage on both sides of the body at the park today to consider taking a vow of celibacy! YES, IF YOU'VE GOT IT FLAUNT IT!!! We all try to enhance our assets! (Pun intended!) But when you've got it all over and people are trying to eat, cover some of it up.

fat girls

HE WASN'T there.

He was likely at the pool party I should have gone to! Damn it!

Tattoos

Now look, I'm not trying to be a BITCH nor am I trying to place judgment! I have a strategically placed tattoo I can show if I choose without baring all ... same story with my piercing.

TATTOOS

All I'm REALLY saying is, DON'T THESE PEOPLE HAVE MIRRORS??? Maybe that should be the next arm of government control ... requiring people to have mirrors in their homes so THEY have to see THEMSELVES BEFORE I DO!!!

Tattoos

One last thing before I conclude my rant.

There was one guy there in the new more body breathable fatigues that they supposedly field tested! It was so damn hot I just wanted to cry for him! They're heavy, they're hot, they suck! If they wanted breathable they should have hired a woman to design them!

Doug

Well that about does it for me today! If I've offended anyone with this, I'm sort of sorry ... but, not really ...

Eh, if you're pissed feel free to tell me about it.

No comments: