Thursday, October 9, 2008

Okay ... so it's like this ... I have an interview at the prison.

Oh Dear God, what have I done! I applied out of morbid curiosity and sure enough they called to set up an interview today. It's basically the same job I did for SLCPD quite a few years back (feel free to chime in and message me my friend from way back in the day) ... You know who you are! And read on as the irony in all of this only builds ;-).

Since my boss died I NEVER thought I'd have anything to do with government/police work again. He used to defend me against anyone I'd piss off in the Mayor's office (and the list was long). I always came out of it smelling like a rose (to the dismay of many) based on his willingness to put his neck (and sometimes I think his career) on the line for me. I just don't know who my humorous sidekick and life saver would be??? ... What if I really tick someone off??? I'd be working out of the Warden's Office so would I be bullying the Governor's office staff??? That could make for some GREAT fun!!! And, OHHHHH the irony, for those of you who know my personal life stories ... I'm laughing on the outside, cringing on the inside, and in a very twisted way looking forward to this interview next week.

I think the part of the job description that worried me the most was tracking inmate activities. I don't mind putting a badge and a gun in the hand of some twisted guy or gal that wants to do that sort of thing for a living ... sorry Phil and other said friend ... (someone's gotta do it) ... but inmates??? ... only if I'm packing!!!

This is hysterical ... and comes at such an interesting time in my life ... LOL!

I'll keep you all posted ... Ladies and Gents MANY, MANY, MANY Dirty Martini's will be necessitated by this experience!!! Bottoms up!!! Let's meet at the firing range and then go for cocktails! Who's in??? ;p
And OH how my mind reels at the thought of seeing last semester's groupies locked away and peering through bars ... Mwahahahahaha!!!
Peppa, Pink was right! I do have a feisty evil nature that is hilarious and appropriate ... especially regarding this vision!!! I will sleep well tonight! ;p

No comments: